Sorry, this job is no longer available
Key Account Manager, PPC
40% Key Account Management
- Autonomous role to work with a high profile Online Fashion Retailer as their client
- Most important interface to customers and the figurehead of crealytics London
- Professional demeanour, superior communication skills and enough confidence and experience to handle one of the UK's major fashion retailers
- Personally deal with crealytics London support requests, be they in writing or by telephone
30% Reporting and Analysis
- Previous experience of PPC campaign generated reports and analysis
- Feed crealytics' distribution, marketing, product development, campaign management and accounting departments with your market research
- Evaluating the effectiveness of crealytics customer campaigns
- Analysis of Adwords in campaigns and creating reports to help client identify areas of improvement
30% Team Communications
- Instigating UK, US and Australia campaign improvement by offering advice by past experience
- On occasion designing campaign strategy in conjunction with the Head Office in Germany
- Help develop growth, refine and implement PPC strategy by improving team communicatio
- PPC Agency and PPC campaign management experience<br />- Exceptional knowledge of Google Adwords andanalytics
- Strong experience in online marketing, especially PPC and an affinity for online work as required
- Highly customer-orientated, empathetic and able to find solutions
- Proficient and comfortable working with Excel and enjoy conducting analytical evaluations
- As well as being practiced in the art, you should also enjoy dealing with customers.
- Must be able to communicate effectively fluently in English
- Extremely motivated, business-orientated way of thinking and a healthy slice of good humour
crealytics in conjunction with camato, camato.co.uk, offers a unique Software as a Service Solution, which enables large eCommerce companies to create first-class AdWords campaigns. More than 100,000 Keywords and Ads are converted into advertising campaigns with a high qualitive value and posted online, with just a click of a button.
crealytics is one of Germany's top-rated PPC marketing, advertising and PR agencies when it comes to employee satisfaction. They are an agile team with flat hierarchy, swift decision-making routes and offer the possibility to put your own stamp on crealytics London.
crealytics also offer a unique software product coupled with a successful range of services which manage to excite their customers - and them - on a daily basis. This is a challenging and rewarding task with one of the drivers of innovation within the online marketing branch.
£60,000 - £80,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13287921
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.