Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Project Manager (Integrated)
Senior Project Manager, Central London, £50k
Fully integrated Senior Project Manager needed for this award winning integrated agency. Working across some of the agency’s key accounts you’ll work closely with internal account teams and clients to manage all aspects of digital and print projects. The projects on these accounts are fully integrated campaigns covering: emails, micro sites, banners, social networking communities, CMS builds, direct mail inserts, brochures and leaflets.
We’re looking for someone who’s got a strong integrated background and a solid understanding of both digital and print. You’ll have top notch communication and project management skills and be able to hit the ground running in what is always one of the busiest areas of the business.
Senior Project Manager – The role
- You’ll deliver the assigned project within scope, budget whilst ensuring that the work is of the highest quality.
- You’ll be responsible for project budgets to ensure projects are delivered profitably and monitor the margins of all projects including those of project team.
- You’ll be responsible for the creation and management of project plans, to support all project activities, resources and dependencies.
- You’ll be responsible for maintaining weekly project status reports for clients and internal management requirements.
- You’ll be responsible for maintaining, monitoring and controlling all changes within a project or program.
- You’ll work with the finance team to complete revenue recognition for all projects on a weekly basis.
- You’ll facilitate workshops and client meetings as required.
- You’ll conduct post-project reviews including ‘lessons learned’ and preparation of any follow-on action recommendations as required.
- You’ll be involved in the development of communications strategy for projects.
- You’ll work with the account directors and sales staff to manage client relationships and ensure we’re the company that clients call first.
- You’ll also be responsible for the documentation and ownership of all project issues including escalation, mitigation and corrective plans.
- Work with other departments to ensure a satisfactory resource process is in place. Furthermore you’ll ensure projects are resourced correctly and work closely with the recruitment manager to ensure the timely selection of additional resource.
Senior Project Manager – Skills and experience
- You should have solid commercial experience as a project manager, from an agency environment.
- You should have an integrated background – we want to see a mix of projects on your CV, both online and offline.
- You’ll have experience of managing a portfolio of over £300k in value and juggling multiple, fast paced accounts.
- You’ll be able to work at a senior management level and be client facing where necessary.
- You should have experience with CMS’ and web builds and know your stuff with MS Project.
This great Senior Project Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘apply’ below to send your CV now.
I specialise in Creative, Production and New Business roles, so if this Senior Project Manager role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/carolinejobs