Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Account Director
- Ultimate responsibility for allocated client accounts
- Manage wider agency resources and identify additional needs to ensure clients satisfaction
- Provide strategic context for all client work produced
- To contribute actively to the development of each clients' online marketing strategy
- Generate new ideas on behalf of clients - both strategic and tactical
- Establish an appropriate client calendar including reviews
- Responsible for the effective delivery and implementation of any recommendations made by the agency.
- Overall responsibility for the quality of administration produced by your team
- To establish and maintain strong client relationships at the appropriate (senior) level
- To ensure effective working relationships between our client service team and your clients teams.
- Extensive knowledge of clients' commercial status (ie, billing, income, profitability)
- Provide accurate client finan
- Proven digital experience, preferably agency-side
- Experience and knowledge of all digital channels and online marketing/media
- Previous management experience of digital design & build projects is essential. Having this experience is within FMCG or financial services experience would be desirable, but not essential
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Results focused
- Able to work on own initiative and be a self motivator
- Pro-active team player and problem solver
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of programmes
One of the leading digital agencies in the North
£35,000 - £45,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13286296
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.