Sorry, this job is no longer available
PPC Account manager
- To build and manage a portfolio of client PPC campaigns, which includes but is not limited to: budget management, performing keyword research, writing text ads, account optimisation & bid management.
- Regular communication with clients via telephone and face to face meetings
- To provide daily/weekly/monthly reporting and analysis
- To provide support and input into new business proposals, forecasts and estimations
- To contribute hands-on to the formulation of cutting edge ideas for clients
- To meet with your fellow team members on a daily basis to discuss projects and tasks
- To help drive the marketing department forward
- Opportunity for progression if you've got leadership qualities.
- Previous PPC account management experience
- Google AdWords certification would be an advantage
- Solid understanding of search marketing
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Analytics skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Faultless attention-to-detail
- Excellent communication
- Effective timekeeping and time management
- Team player with excellent inter-personal skills
Fast growing digital agency in Manchester
£18,000 - £20,000
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Annual bonus scheme
- Free parking and excellent transport links
- Excellent working environment
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Take your birthday off work every year (in addition to your statutory hols)
- As much coffee, tea, soft drinks, fruit, toast and chocolate as you like
- Xbox 360 and big screen TV i
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13288955
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.