Sorry, this job is no longer available
Global Digital Acquistion Manager
- Bring PPC and SEO activities in house, building a world class team to drive activities around the world and additional regional markets as the business expands.
- Senior leadership role within a rapidly growing business. Initial emphasis will be on recruiting a team of channel experts, implementing global technical solutions, setting a strategy for each region and then delivering it.
- As a global business there is huge scope for this role to develop, it's for the right candidate to make the most of the opportunity.
- Proven track record of managing teams
- Ideally experience of working both client and agency side
- Proven ability to build and lead a team of digital professionals
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail, numerically astute
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Experience either within the financial sector; forex or retail is beneficial.
- A second language is beneficial (German, Spanish, Japanese, Arabic)
A growing Retail Financial Services business
A great base plus bonus and benefits
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13288952
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.