Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Content Executive
- Working alongside multiple teams, including PR, Marketing, SEO and UX teams in order to develop content strategies
- Delivering multiple content projects to market to meet time and ROI targets.
- Use online analytics to identify content holes and opportunities to increase conversion rates.
The successful candidate will have a proven history within digital content, either as a Digital Content Executive or similar. They will be a candidate will commercial examples of digital marketing, and will have an understanding of the component areas: SEO, Social, UX, UI, Analytics etc. A background within travel or retail would also be extremely helpful.
More important than all of these points though, is that the individual must have a great interest in both the travel industry, and digital marketing in general.
- Proven track record of digital or content marketing
- Interest in Travel or leisure sectors.
Our client is a multinational travel business based in Gatwick. With links to a number of other home brand names in travel, and with a multinational presence themselves, this business are in a period of massive expansion, with a particular focus on digital.
Salary of £25000, plus benefits. Plus on top of this the ability to work alongside a number of other disciplines, and move up as the organisation continues to expand.
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are s
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13292344
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.