Head of Content and PR
Head of Content and PR
£65,000 - £75,000 DOE plus Bonus
Our client is a large Financial Services Group offering solutions that help consumers and businesses make the most of their financial health. The Group has grown rapidly, and enhanced its service portfolio significantly through acquisition. It now offers a one-stop-shop for Financial Services covering price comparison services across a number of financial products, debt solutions and miss-selling redress. The Group is looking to grow rapidly and key to this is rebranding the Group as a force in the Financial Services industry. These ambitions will be underpinned by building an industry-leading marketing capability including digital development, brand, digital performance, CRM, PR and campaigns teams. This drive is starting with recruiting heads of roles to shape this exciting chapter in the Group’s development reporting to the Group Marketing Director.
The Head of Content and PR will be responsible for delivering an industry leading PR and content strategy to grow the brand and profile of the business and its finance propositions. The brand has ambitious plans to become a force in consumer finance and this role is critical to position the brand favourable with consumers, media and investors.
Head of Content and PR responsibilities:
- Defining the correct Consumer Finance, Brand and Corporate PR strategies and content plans
- Managing the external PR relationship to shape and deliver the PR strategies
- Building and managing a content team
- Driving the content agenda
- Developing and coordinating internal spokespeople and content development
- Front appropriate speaking and PR opportunities with the media
- Collaborating with marketing heads in The Group to ensure the business maximise impact with an integrated marcoms strategy and plan meets Group marketing objectives
- Supporting the SEO strategy with the provision and integration of content across the marketing channels
- Significant experience as a financial PR manager
- A creative flair and a passion for consumers’ finances
- Proven ability to deliver results in financial PR
- A commercial and results and data driven approach
- Experience managing a team
- Organised and strategically minded
- Experienced in content integration and the power of content to drive SEO
- Creative and accurate writing and presenting skills
- Disciplined and accountable – ensuring programmes of work are well specified and delivered to agree timescale and quality.
- Experience with content management systems is desirable
- A real team player and builder – the drive to be a key part of a growing dynamic marketing team
- A self-starter with a desire to build great PR capabilities and innovative strategies and work!
- Hands on and practical, as well as strategic
- Positivity with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Innovative, cutting edge and driven to develop a best in class offering for the customer.
About Forward Role Recruitment
Based in Manchester and focusing on the North West and Yorkshire markets, we're passionate about providing our candidates and clients with a stress-free, consultative approach to recruitment.