Head of Customer Value Management
Head of Customer Value Management
£65,000 - £75,000 DOE plus Bonus
Our client is a large Financial Services Group offering solutions that help consumers and businesses make the most of their financial health. The Group has grown rapidly, and enhanced its service portfolio significantly through acquisition. It now offers a one-stop-shop for Financial Services covering price comparison services across a number of financial products, debt solutions and miss-selling redress. The Group is looking to grow rapidly and key to this is rebranding the Group as a force in the Financial Services industry. These ambitions will be underpinned by building an industry-leading marketing capability including digital development, brand, digital performance, CRM, PR and campaigns teams. This drive is starting with recruiting heads of roles to shape this exciting chapter in the Group’s development reporting to the Group Marketing Director.
The Head of Customer Value Management will be responsible for delivering best in class CRM capabilities in terms of technology, team, strategies and programs across the Group and products within the Group to grow customer engagement, product uptake and referral.
Head of Customer Value Management responsibilities:
- Leading the design, building and developing the business’ CRM capabilities
- Overseeing the implementation from external partners
- Spanning SCV development and campaign management / marketing automation implementation
- Developing a clear understanding of the business’ data and customers
- Leading the strategy and development of segmentations and data modelling techniques to drive customer communications
- Leading the customer plan
- Developing the customer plan and resulting CRM programs to increase conversion, build customer relationships, cross sell and up sell
- Driving intelligent multichannel rules based and automated CRM programs (across call, email, SMS, onsite and DM) to drive engagement and product uptake
- Implementing, monitoring and optimising voice of customer programs
- Managing and developing the CRM team
- Being the lead point of contact for the Communications agency and customer journey program development
- Strong collaboration with Head of Ecommerce and Digital Development, Head of Digital Performance, Head of Content and respective agency partners.
- Significant experience as a customer and direct marketer with a pioneering approach to integrated CRM
- Proven experience designing and implementing automated CRM programs in campaign management tools
- Proven experience driving customer and direct marketing strategies which increase engagement and drive commercial results
- Proven experience in all the following marketing channels: email, call centre, SMS, DM
- A commercial, results driven accountable and data driven approach
- Strategically minded
- Innovative with desire to adopt new innovations and approaches
- Detailed understanding of data segmentation, SCV, data modelling and campaign management
- A self-starter with a desire to innovate
- Disciplined and accountable – ensuring programmes of work are well specified and delivered to agreed timescale and quality.
- A real team player and builder – the drive to be a key part of a growing dynamic marketing team
- A genuine desire to build great capabilities, strategies and work!
- Hands on and practical, as well as strategic
- Positivity with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Innovative, cutting edge and driven to develop a best in class offering for the customer.
About Forward Role Recruitment
Based in Manchester and focusing on the North West and Yorkshire markets, we're passionate about providing our candidates and clients with a stress-free, consultative approach to recruitment.