Sorry, this job is no longer available
Events Account Manager
This leading pharmaceutical/healthcare events, exhibitions and experiential agency based in Sheffield are looking for an Account Manager/Project Manager to join their ever expanding team. The agency is in a period of growth after a very successful 12 months and a series of client wins.
The role is client facing and the selected candidate will coordinate all aspects of event planning, organisationa and delivery of projects from small, individual exhibition stands to large scale programmes and events.
The role would involve;
- Day to day client liaison
- Project management, event management and delivery
- Financial management
- Support new business proposals and pitches
- Extensive travel worldwide, up to 100 days per year
Key skills and experience;
- Experience of managing multiple projects
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Experience of the pharmaceutical or healthcare sector is a distinct advantage as is knowledge of ABPI regulations.
This would be an incredibly exciting opportunity for an events professional to join a successful and ever growing agency and see the world whilst your at it! Please apply now if you feel that this opportunity could be the next step forward in your career or contact Helen at Blue Skies for any further information. Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.