Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Brilliant communicator - great written skills, articulate, persuasive and credible
- Fast paced with a can do attitude and the ability to work autonomously
- Media relations experience - corporate media
- Proven experience in dealing with crisis communications
- Experience within an online brand would be ideal
- Experience within or for a controversial brand
- Social media experience would be a bonus
- Experience running a press office - everything from being first point of contact for incoming enquiries to producing up-to-date fact sheets
- Drafting press releases, materials and helping sell-in corporate stories
- Proactive media relations with corporate journalists
- Some agency management and co-ordination
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Consultative - ability to make recommendations to senior team on corporate PR decisions, strategies and actions.
This will be a fast-paced role with a lot of responsibility and would suit someone who is a strong agency Account Manager or Senior Account Manager.
In return you will get to work with an award winning, close knit team, for a high profile brand. You will be paid higher than average and there are plenty of soft and hard benefits and career progression.
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.