Sorry, this job is no longer available
Endpoint is a successful brand implementation and brand management consultancy working for a prestigious portfolio of clients. With a distinct niche in the international design and brand community we partner client organisations and their brand agencies to develop highly effective brand implementation and roll out strategies to maximise impact and return on investment.
With three principal offices in London, Dubai and Doha and an international network of partners we are in an exciting growth phase having recently won a number of new clients with significant implementation programmes and growth potential.
We now need a talented, experienced and hands on Client Director to join our team and lead the development of these new clients as well as contribute to the development of established clients, directing and inspiring the team of client/project managers to achieve our goals.
This is a new role within our senior team as Endpoint takes its business to a new level with a greater emphasis on client relationships and strategic brand management guardianship.
What talents are we looking for?
- Someone who is strong on building long term client relationships
- A strong understanding of the strategic and creative development of brands, their translation into brand implementation programmes
- Commercially astute with the vision and intuition to identify business development opportunities
- Excellent account management, planning, proposal writing skills
- Strong presentation skills, experienced in delivering key client/pitch presentations
- Passionate about working with clients and exceeding their expectations
- Experienced in working on international branding programmes and different cultures
- Pastoral care of a team of client managers to develop their potential
For the right person, the role offers great personal development potential and the opportunity to work with leading brands and some of the worlds best branding agencies. Click on the 'Apply now' button to submit your application.