Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Content/Design Manager
This is a great opportunity to work in an energetic team on a cool brand in an exciting and dynamic role. You'll be responsible for keeping online ecosystem up-to-date and looking fresh. Working with social media managers you'll create engaging, consistent content and deploy this across platforms.
* Produce engaging, consistent digital content for multiple platforms: website, social, email and ad display.
* Generation of "micro-content" for social media channels in line with conversation calendar.
* Management of website content and copy using CMS system.
* Design engaging and effective emails and send these using in-house system.
* Basic database segmentation and ability to report on activity is also required.
* Consult with the brand team and digital agency to produce a clear specification of requirements for all digital content.
* Attend brand planning meetings to be kept up-to-date with campaign timing and new product launches.
* Potential to become involved in additional digital design projects and work on offline and internal communications.
* Outstanding creative and graphic design skills with the ability to demonstrate clear understanding of brand identity.
* Excellent understanding of Adobe Creative Suite with a high level of ability in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
* A passion for design and user experience and how this should be applied across different platforms including mobile and tablet.
* An extreme eye for pixel perfect attention to detail.
* Demonstrable experience in the design and new media industry with an exciting portfolio of previous work.
* Good knowledge of HTML, CSS and email design.
* Understanding of cross browser / email compatibility issues
* Experience of working on both digital and traditional design projects for large brands.
* An understanding of how optimising the consumer journey and user experience is essential to successful on-line delivery.
For immediate consideration, please apply online now.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.