Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Account Director | £60K
This global advertising agency based in the heart of London is looking to add a Global Digital Account Director to their team to work on one of their largest clients. You will be working on 360 degree solutions but will be responsible for leading the digital communications for this account. With this a close working partnership you will have with the digital delivery team on a day to day basis.
You will be responsible for all marketing and communications for one of the agency’s largest clients. Due to the remit being global, no two days are the same, which can only be a good thing!
The Digital Account Director will be responsible for leading a team the does everything from developing the strategy and creative for integrated campaigns that run in multiple markets. You will manage the day to day implementation of country specific programmes, while helping the global web teams manage their online offering.
- Provide day to day leadership, liaising closely with key client contacts
- Offer digital knowledge and advice to other senior representatives and help ensure they consider integrated approaches to client work.
- Network as you’ll be expected to work with regional offices to ensure alignment, innovation and an imaginative approach is there in everything you do.
- Be a digital evangelist, inspiring everyone in the team with your enthusiasm and passion.
Reporting and operational responsibilities
- Working with the integrated team and providing a senior point of escalation
- Work with the in-house digital team and external development resources (where required)
- Support the Global Group Account Director in a range of team matters, report on strategic client direction, and provide monthly strategy and tactical reports
- Be accountable for the quality of the team’s work, and responsible for the provision of budgets.
- Be responsible for adherence to brand guidelines and ensure producers are aware of any subsequent amends to these.
Client facing responsibilities
- Provide a digital presence at the bi-weekly global status meeting
- Liaise with the client teams to ensure digital projects and strategies work successfully with offline activities
- Ensure digital and online industry/category developments are monitored, used to develop new business, and the knowledge gained is transferred to your team and the client.
Global team responsibilities
- Liaise with the wider agency team to share knowledge
- Understand and oversee the technical side of online campaigns and web development
You must be a strategic person as well as someone who can lead from the front and manage one of the most important teams and accounts in the agency.
With the agency being the lead strategic, creative and social agency for the client it is imperative that the Digital Account Director can bring energy, ambition and ideas that will match the clients vision. The clients products have scope to improve but also lead from the font and it is crucial that this person has the appetite to succeed – not take the back seat and have an easy ride into the sunset.
For a private and confidential conversation regarding this role please send a copy of your CV to Simon at email@example.com or click “apply” to be instantly considered for this role.