Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Account Manager
Candidates will need to demonstrate a minimum of 3 years Digital Account/Project Management experience and have in depth ECRM skills and projects under their belts. You will be working in a client facing capacity.
- Determination and application to pursue projects from planning through to successful completion.
- Experience working on multi discipline digital campaigns across display, SEO, PPC, Analytics & Conversion Optimisation.
- Confident and approachable, successfully developing and maintaining relationships with internal teams and external customers.
- Adept at multi-tasking and thriving in a fast-paced environment while coordinating numerous time sensitive projects.
- Well organised and flexible to adapt to changing workload demands.
- Comfortable working under pressure and meeting challenging deadlines with a key focus on time management and planning.
- Results-driven, expressing a creative initiative in a highly motivated and focused manner.
This is a temporary / contract role with a start ASAP with the possibility to look at a permanent role further down the line. The contract will run for 2 - 3 months, paid on a daily rate and if a candidate is interested in a permanent opportunity after the contract period, the salary at that stage would be £25-30K.
Please apply for immediate consideration.