Sorry, this job is no longer available
E - Commerce Business Analyst
- Create requirements specifications, solution specifications and related documentation.
- Requirements statements including user story creation, grooming and sizing.
- Deliver both Agile and Waterfall supporting documentation, dependent on the customer`s needs.
- Use of Structured approaches such as UML modelling.
- Ensure the requirements are clear and concise. These will enable the supplier to understand the business problem and provide an appropriate documented solution, which is validated with the customer and approved for development.
- Conduct current state and impact assessments.
- Provide clarity around the business benefits of the project and ensure appropriate measures are in place to validate when the benefits are realised.
- Work with the business and 3rd parties to document any process changes which will require user training, and provide appropriate documentation so the business can execute the training.
- Manage both internal and external Stakeholder relations, possibly in 3rd party locations. Ensuring that all parties are communicated to in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide Project Management for smaller scale projects, in order to maximise efficiency and reduce needless hand overs.
- Manage project team and 3rd party communication.
- Follow internal quality processes when delivering the project e.g. Change Control.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 3 years of Business Analysis experience is required.
- Must have Strong 3rd Party Management skills
- Must have Solid Interpersonal skills /Communication skills as will be representing the Department to 3rd parties.
- Experience in Project Management preferential
- Must have Technical understanding of development and systems analysis
- Strong Microsoft Visio & Office skills essential.
- Excellent written and verbal skills essential.
- Experience of Working in small project teams < 12.
- Strong organizational skill with attention to detail essential.
- Someone who can thrive in an open, challenging, supportive but often direct leadership team.
- A good decision maker in demanding environments.
- Pragmatic and driven individual.
- Team Player who is driven and determined to succeed.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.