Sorry, this job is no longer available
We have a very exciting opportunity available for a candidate with approximately 12 months in SEO, who is looking to develop their organic search skills, working on some of the UK's most exciting brands.
Reporting to the Head of Natural Search and Account Director and working as a part of a very knowledgeable and passionate team, you will be responsible for the day to day analysis, research, reporting and implementation of SEO programs for a varied range of clients. You will also be exposed to all other relevant channels (PPC, affiliate marketing, shopping comparison, display advertising, social media etc.) and the integration between channels
In return we can offer you the following:
- The chance to work for one of the top full service marketing agencies in the North of England
- Comprehensive and structured training program
- Real opportunities for career progression within digital marketing
- Relaxed yet professional working environment
Please note, this is a permanent role and you will be based in our office in Leeds, England.
- Day to day management of client SEO programs
- Carrying out technical SEO reviews of client websites
- Keyword research
- Content recommendations and copywriting
- Planning and implementation of link building campaigns
- Producing monthly / weekly / ad hoc ranking reports
- Tracking, monitoring and re
- A passion for the internet and emerging technologies
- Up to date knowledge of SEO techniques and strategies
- Strong numerical and written skills
- Excellent communication skills
Leading search agency in Harrogate
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13282858
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.