Sorry, this job is no longer available
Social Media Executive
Community and social media management through distribution of content created by the Content Team covers two core areas:
1. brand-owned communities - profiles on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube
2. external online communities where there is opportunity to engage with our target audience; building and leveraging connections with "customers" to facilitate broadcasting of brand message and product-related content
- Professional communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Knowledge of blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company's field
- Good understanding of principles of SEO
- Knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and how they can be leveraged in financial services
- Experience of web analytics
- Previous experience in similar role.
- Solid practical skills in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in Social Media monitoring tools i.e. Brand watch or Tweetdeck.
One of the largest Retail Financial Services organisations based in London
£27,000 - £30,000 plus bonus and benefits
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13293774
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.