Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mid-Weight UX Designer - B2B Specialist - London - £35,000-£4
My client are a leading B2B specialist within the real estate sector and are looking to expended their digital arm. They already have an established small team of 15 individuals and they are now looking to bring on a sole UX architect to join the organisation
You will work with the business to design and develop robust user journeys and user experiences which support the company`s objectives and brand principles, as well as deliver on the customers expectations of being simple and usable.
You will understand both business and user goals (and as appropriate helping to define and refine), and use this knowledge to tailor solutions. You will use a range of inputs, including insight and analysis, personas, user research, customer feedback and business requirements to design and develop informed and logical user journey and user interface solutions.
You will communicate these designs to those both inside and outside the team using a range of methods as appropriate for the audience. You will be the voice of the customer and represent the importance of user-centered design across the business. You will understand technical considerations with the assistance of the Development Lead and, as required, with internal clients/or third party partners.
* Responsible for designing user journeys and user experiences across all of Three`s digital
touchpoints, focusing on the e-commerce experience, but also covering account management
and support experiences across web, mobile and apps.
* Creating experiences which deliver on the business objectives for acquisition and conversion.
* Responsible for contributing to user experience principles and guidelines for all of Three`s online
* Represent and advocate for the `User Experience` and be the voice of the customer across the
* Clearly and concisely present various stages of interface design development to business owners,
team members and other stakeholders.
If you think this is the role for you, then please send your CV through to Rasha@digitalgurus.co.uk or contact me on 07508261136