Sorry, this job is no longer available
Product Marketing Manager
£28,000 - £30,000
An exciting opportunity has been newly created for my client based in Birmingham, this role will be responsible for both Product planning and Product marketing! This is a newly created role!
The candidate with have experience within CAD.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the product strategy
- Deliver correctly positioned product development briefs and prioritize new ranges and features with financial justification.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and co-operative opportunities.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Perform product demos and training to customers and sales teams.
- Deliver a monthly product marketing overview for inclusion in the board report.
- Develop sales tools and marketing collateral to take advantage of USPs.
- Brief press and analysts on new products.
- Liaise closely with commercial team to author and produce the product guides to support our business.
- Liaise closely with CAD providers to ensure design catalogues are up to date and present the products correctly in look and technical information.
- Develop an intimate knowledge of our e marketing strategy and provide tools to best optimise this media.
- Undertake regular financial analysis to understand margin and the impact of mix.
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Be the expert in market intelligence, on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition
The Product Manager will have the following skill set:
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Word.
- In depth knowledge of the internet and web marketing.
- Intimate knowledge of at least one major CAD program from 20-20 Fusion, ArtiCAD or Compusoft.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Technical background, with experience retail preferred
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel 15% of the time
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.