Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Project Manager
Award winning brand and digital agency based in London are looking for an ambitious Digital Project Manager to join the team. This agency is a research led, full service agency providing strategy, branding, websites and digital marketing for non-profit and charity clients.
We are looking for a Project Manager to deliver on a range of clients to work on some exciting projects for clients who are involved in positive social change.
Key responsibilities include:
* Main point of contact for clients
* Joining the dots between stakeholders, creative's and developers and ensuring smooth delivery of projects
* Manage multiple project at one time ranging from £50k - £250k
* Taking additional briefs and developing proposals
* Work in Waterfall and some Agile methodology
* Proactively and efficiently manage schedules and budgets, as well reporting against milestones
Skills and experience required:
* Agency experience or exceptional achievements in a client-side digital PM role.
* Experience in delivering digital projects, must have a confident understanding of technology and experience of delivering contemporary, Open Source content management systems
* Familiarity with WordPress is desirable, as well as experience of online payment systems, social media tools
* Some knowledge of information architecture is desirable and the ability to write functional specifications is required.
This is an incredibly rewarding role, you will work with a range of clients and through business consulting you will reshape their offering and bring value which offers a bigger impact. If you enjoy rolling your sleeves up and get involved, then this is for you. Apply now!