Increased workload means that this superb agency seeks an Account Executive or Account Manager who has a passion for charity to work on two of the UK’s most prestigious charity accounts.
What are the Agency looking for?
The role will suit a junior to mid-level Account Manager or Account Executive looking for a new and exciting challenge, who is keen to consolidate their existing account management skills in a dynamic agency environment.
The agency need an Account Executive or Account Manager who can hit the ground running on their own initiative and who is a team player with excellent communication skills.
Reporting Structure and Account Details for the Account Manager or Account Executive Role
The role will be split across many different charity accounts and the position reports directly into a Senior Account Manager and Account Director
The Account Manager or Account Executive will be managing DM campaign implementation, from brief through creative development and will also play a key role in the print and production process.
All the clients are long-standing for whom the agency manage their acquisition activity. Comprising of complex multi-million, multiple channel programmes, and they are responsible for all direct response activity. It is a fantastic role with amazing clients.
The Account Manager or Account Executive the Agency seek has:
· 2 years' solid agency experience including some Direct Marketing
· A good understanding of direct and digital marketing (inc. Media, Production and Results analysis)
· Evidence of strong project management capabilities
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
· Experienced in the creative and production process, able to challenge ideas and thinking
· Diplomacy in dealing with clients and internal agency contacts
· Previous charity experience preferred but not essential
Personal Attributes required for the Account Manager or Account Executive Role
· A positive, can-do attitude
· Confident and self-assured
· A love of great creative and how to make ideas work hard
· Comfortable with agency structure and processes
· Good interpersonal skills that can be applied to colleagues and clients alike
· A desire to be a team player but also to challenge others to improve
· Ability to liaise with other departments to deliver the best possible work
· Problem solving skills and resourcefulness
· Well organised and able to manage priorities
· Able to work under pressure
Excellent agency, superb role. Account Managers and Account Executives with a passion for charity please send us your CVs today!
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/