Sorry, this job is no longer available
* Setting the Consumer, Shopper and Expert agendas from an Insights perspective.
* Identifying and deploying Shopper/ Expert/Consumer insights, clearly defined targets, and shopper need states.
* Develop the insights to inform retail vision and strategy.
* Manage and integrate extensive amounts of information, data and insights ensuring knowledge is applied and leveraged where relevant across the business. This requires an ability to develop hypotheses, and hunches, and to make these come to life for debate and discussion.
* Communicate complex idea/insights in a way that all levels and cultures are able to understand and apply
* Operational requirements include assisting the local team define research project briefs, pitch these to appropriate agencies and identity suitable partners, organise debrief presentations for both local and global studies acting as key point of contact for any queries that arise and manage the Insight project budget tracking process.
* Proven track record in identifying research needs, developing and managing insight programs and utilising insight information in a fast-moving environment, ideally the FMCG sector.
* Proven track record of being able to understand shopper insights and integrating them with overall consumer insights and trends.
* Ability to contribute at a strategic level with the POV of the consumer/shopper/expert.
* Strong technical insights and strategic thinking skills: must be able to serve as thought leader and develop key insights that lead business strategy and growth.
* Ability to be the objective voice of the consumer/shopper/expert in the business.
For immediate consideration, please apply online now.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.