Account Director - digital focus ; UX, eCRM, design, build, SEO. social, mobile...
Account Director role - Working across a number of digital channels eCRM, digital advertising, viral, Social and Mobile. Using both your strategic & operational skills and managing a small team. It is a really exciting agency with strong growth potential - Based in London, Paying.. c. £42-50k
We take a lot of our briefs in person, believe it is the right way of making sure that anyone we represent and send forward, will love the job and the agency culture and stand a good chance of getting this Account Director role..So thinking hard about this one, we think ...
- will be an Account Director already but maybe only just.. passionate about the digital age and have a strong awareness of the customer journey and know how a brand can most effectively communicate with both its customers and its potential customers
- will be the sort of person with a natural energy and drive, able to take a bit of pressure and remain calm, but get excited when creative ideas come to fruition. A radiator not a drain!
- will definitely love people and be a strong communicator, able to manage clients’ expectations and get people on your side when you need them and others in check when they need it.
- You will get a buzz out of driving great creative work to make sure it fits the target group and meets your clients objectives
- Its a culture that does not suffer arrogance well
- it is the place where hard work and positive attitudes are massively rewarded and...
- ..self confidence is part of the package but in a very collaborative way – no blaming when things go wrong, and everyone gets to enjoy the successes.
- it's an agency on the up - growing with bright people - so training happens all the time; every day all day - you get to learn from some excellent motivated yet down to earth peers and mentors, whilst given the reigns and autonomy to manage your team and deliver against your clients briefs how you see fit..
- a confident Account Director
- There are bags of digital in this role and at this agency but it will also help if you have had training in direct marketing – retention and acquisition and think from a customer point of view.
- the role will allow you to utilise all your strategic and operational skills
- its a busy account, needs someone energetic and very capable but its not an account that will totally absorb your life - there is a genuine effort for work life balance
Please send us your CV if you are interested in hearing more - simply click on the button below or send your details directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be honest we think this brief is outstanding however we realise its not for everyone - there are a couple of other roles which are slightly less CRM / eCRM orientated – drop us your CV anyway and we will put the same careful attention into finding one of those for you if that’s more suitable
Get in touch and see how we can help you find the role that will either give you more of what you love or help you iron out the bits of the role that you need more exposure too..
hello.. at Firehorse we specialise in recruiting for the marketing agency industry, working with some fantastic London agencies; digital, integrated, direct marketing & sales promotion, permanent & freelance, & at all levels of account handling & planning
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Account Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Account Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Account Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Account Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)