Sorry, this job is no longer available
eLearning Programmes Designer
Global legal firm requires an experienced eLearning Designer to join their internal learning and development team. This new role into the business will enable this global practice to stay ahead of their competitors and help deliver their global learning and development strategy.
The learning and development department provides all of the practices non-technical legal learning and development – what they call performance and business skills training. The training curriculum that they have devised includes programmes for partners, associates, trainee solicitors, business services and secretaries.
This is a new role and will form an important part of the learning and development team, whilst working closely with various internal teams and reporting to the Director of Learning and Organisational Development.
• Build professional e-learning courses that will integrate within a CornerstoneLMSplatform with consideration for future deployment on virtual/ mobile platforms.
• Innovate and update existing e-learning courses to ensure the content remains up to date and conforms to current brand guidelines.
• Work with subject matter experts and use instructional design principles to script, storyboard and deploy effective e-learning solutions
• Employ a design/instruction style that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners.
• Mentor & support internal resource in the use of Articulate Storyline
• Undertake any other reasonable duties as required
Desired Skills & Experience
• Proven instructional design experience using e-learning authoring tools (Articulate Storyline (desired), Adobe products, Mohive, Lectora)
• Knowledge of multimedia editing tools (such as using Adobe e-learning suite for video/Audio editing).
• Good knowledge and experience of HTML/CSS/JS.
• Knowledge of mobile learning principles (HTML5/responsive web design).
• Able to work to tight deadlines as part of a flexible team
• Able to resolve complex problems using own initiative
• Creative in the use of language, graphics, animations, interactions, audio and video
• Proficient at handling multiple projects
• Can manage own time and work autonomously when required
• Organizational and project management skills
• Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines