Sorry, this job is no longer available
If you are interested in helping businesses discover the secrets of successful Innovation, then this role might be perfect for you.
Our client is a well-known Strategy & Innovation Consultancy in central London. They work across a number of sectors (Consumer, Industrial, Financial Services and Public Sector / Not-for-Profit). They have recently expanded their proposition and are looking to hire a talented and commercially-minded Manager to work on Innovation projects across a number of sectors. They have a strong commitment to developing new Innovation methodologies and working outside existing frameworks to deliver agile projects.
Individuals they are looking for will:
* Be academically bright, with a passionate and curious approach to learning about new businesses, sectors and consumers
* Have significant experience delivering Strategy & Innovation projects for a variety of clients in a Consulting capacity
* Possess a commercial mindset, with a relationship-driven approach to client account management
* Be energetic and driven, consistently displaying an aptitude for learning new skills and applying them to help client businesses grow
They will be looking for someone with strong exposure to working alongside market research (both Qualitative and Quantitative), interpreting Primary and Secondary data to deliver Strategy and Innovation projects. They are particularly keen to hire people with experience of working with Digital and Social Media data.
Core requirements for the position:
* At least 7 years experience working within Strategy or Innovation within either a Brand Strategy Consultancy, Innovation Consultancy, boutique Research Agency or Ad Planning Agency
* Experience of working with insights from a variety of research data sources and methodologies (traditional Qualitative, Ethnography, Quantitative, Digital)
* Demonstrable commercial acumen – leading client pitches and bringing in new clients and projects – with a Consultative style
* A strong academic background – with a 2:1 degree or above from a Russell Group university
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing Consultancy on the verge of making a step-change. If you are interested in working within Innovation and feel that you fit the bill then click ‘apply’ below!
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company – through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.
When you meet one of our Consultants, you will hear a lot more about it.
Manager – Strategy & Innovation Consultancy – central London – £50k to £70k depending on experience