Sorry, this job is no longer available
Junior Digital Producer
This company work with small start ups to big global brands and are passionate about creating stellar Digital output. It's a lovely environment with a flat structure and collaboration across all members of the company team. The work produced is mostly Digital, but with some experiential projects too.
Some responsibilities of the Junior Digital Producer will include:
* Running Digital projects from start to finish, including initiation and briefing stages as well as testing and deployment.
* Writing comprehensive and accurate project documentation including Scopes of Work
* Managing project teams, creating timing plans and ensuring that adequate resource is allocated for the full project life-cycle
* Managing budgets and ensuring profitability on projects
* Working with clients, attending meetings and managing the expectations of all stakeholders.
Some requirements to be considered for the role of Junior Digital Producer:
* Past experience in the management of Digital Projects, ideally in an agency environment
* Exceptional organisational and communication skills
* A good understanding of Digital advertising and the online arena
* Confidence and the ability to work under pressure, while maintaining excellent working relationships with team members
* Strong client facing skills
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is wants to break into the world of Digital Advertising. If you would like to be considered for the role of Junior Digital Producer, please get in touch with us today!