Sorry, this job is no longer available
INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER - TRAVEL / AUTOMOTIVE
INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER - TRAVEL / AUTOMOTIVE - PHENOMENAL GLOBAL MEDIA AGENCY
LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED ONLINE PROFESSIONAL WITH A FOCUS THAT IS ALL ABOUT DIGITAL MEDIA TO WORK WITH SOME FANTASTIC CLIENTS WITHIN A HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM
If you are someone who is looking to get stuck into some juicy accounts and you are all about digital media, then this is the role for you.
Focused across a well-known travel client and a wonderful automotive client (plus a number of others), you will be responsible for managing the innovative day to day tactical digital media planning as well as client service activity. The role will see you help to develop top-class media strategies to meet these fantastic clients' goals and being the lead tactical client contact to build up great relationships.
The role will also involve you supervising junior members of the team and working alongside a fun, smart and dynamic team of professionals. You will get a full mix of Brand and DR activity and the chance to really be creative!!!
The ideal candidate would have experience with ad-serving technologies, campaign trafficking as well as analytics and be able to lead the great work being produced with these great accounts.
You will be part of an award winning, global agency who have major clients branching from an array of different sectors. With a successful work philosophy and world leading work examples, this agency is looking to hire the best of the best to continue its accomplishments. If you are looking for a work place that can offer not only endless work prospects, but a fun and bubbly working environment, then this is certainly the place for you.
To be successful in your application you must have:
* Strong digital planning and execution experience within a media agency environment
* Fantastic communication and presentation skills
* An analytical mind and be very organized
* Experience with ad-serving technologies/campaign trafficking
* Good understanding of online planning / research tools
* Well-grounded media owner relationships
* Knowledge of all digital channels including display, video, mobile and social buying
* Previous experience with social and/or biddable buying a definite plus
* Some analytics & biddable experience would be ideal - Google Analytics, Webtrends, Omniture
* International experience desirable
This is a truly fantastic opportunity so please do get in touch with Lorna McMullan ASAP if you are interested - 07712394965 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently have a number of other exciting digital opportunities which I would be very keen to chat through with you, all at prominent companies.
Due to the high number of applications it is not always possible to respond to each one. If you have not heard from Ultimate Asset a week after your CV submission then unfortunately you have not been successful.