Sorry, this job is no longer available
Project Manager, Central London, £35k - £40k
Ideally, you will have worked in a digital agency or within an integrated agency, and have a solid understanding of the Internet, marketing and the online industry. A development background and a strong technical understanding would be highly advantageous.
Project Manager - Responsibilities
- Day-to-day management and delivery of multiple digital development projects including dynamic website builds and web application development.
- Estimation of project costs, issues, risks, strategy, resourcing, milestones, financial reconciliation reporting and budgeting for each project
- End to end involvement throughout the project life-cycle from scoping to delivery, support and maintenance
- Completion of all project and internal administration including: preparation and management of project schedules, resource planning, briefing of both the studio and development teams and management of RAID log.
Project Manager – The role
- Managing, progressing and communicating project deliveries and status
- Comfortable in client-facing situations and on-site engagements, controlling project processes and ensuring that projects are delivered within time and budget constraints whilst maintaining an eye for detail
- Management of teams of designers, producers, quality assurance, software developers and database administrators
- Proven track record in digital media, reporting to clients and dealing with the management of all online processes
Project Manager – Skills and experience
- Experience of digital project delivery within a digital or integrated agency
- Thorough knowledge of Digital Project Management with demonstrable experience in a web development environment in an agency or client side, delivering a range of multiple digital projects
- Excellent working knowledge of web technologies, with a background of building websites and online campaigns
- Experience of contributing to the writing functional & technical specifications
This great project manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘apply’ below to send your CV now.
I specialise in Creative, Production and New Business roles, so if this Digital Delivery Manager role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/bomajobs