Project Manager, Central London, £35k - £40k
Ideally, you will have worked in a digital agency or within an integrated agency, and have a solid understanding of the Internet, marketing and the online industry. A development background and a strong technical understanding would be highly advantageous.
Project Manager - Responsibilities
- Day-to-day management and delivery of multiple digital development projects including dynamic website builds and web application development.
- Estimation of project costs, issues, risks, strategy, resourcing, milestones, financial reconciliation reporting and budgeting for each project
- End to end involvement throughout the project life-cycle from scoping to delivery, support and maintenance
- Completion of all project and internal administration including: preparation and management of project schedules, resource planning, briefing of both the studio and development teams and management of RAID log.
Project Manager – The role
- Managing, progressing and communicating project deliveries and status
- Comfortable in client-facing situations and on-site engagements, controlling project processes and ensuring that projects are delivered within time and budget constraints whilst maintaining an eye for detail
- Management of teams of designers, producers, quality assurance, software developers and database administrators
- Proven track record in digital media, reporting to clients and dealing with the management of all online processes
Project Manager – Skills and experience
- Experience of digital project delivery within a digital or integrated agency
- Thorough knowledge of Digital Project Management with demonstrable experience in a web development environment in an agency or client side, delivering a range of multiple digital projects
- Excellent working knowledge of web technologies, with a background of building websites and online campaigns
- Experience of contributing to the writing functional & technical specifications
This great project manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘apply’ below to send your CV now.
I specialise in Creative, Production and New Business roles, so if this Digital Delivery Manager role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/bomajobs
About Direct Recruitment
We’re specialists in direct, digital and integrated marketing. Our personal approach ensures we understand your skills, listen to your aspirations and care about your next career move. This way we’ll help you find the perfect job.