Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing & Communications Manager
Due to a period of sustained growth a major retailer is looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager to join their marketing team in Manchester.
With strong brand values and a nationwide customer base, my client is seeking an experienced marketer to continue their drive for excellence and strength.
Reporting to the Head of Brand & Communications, as Marketing & Communications Manager, your role will include but not be limited to:
- Promoting the company brand and image standards across all locations.
- Coordinating end to end media campaigns.
- Developing communications for new & existing service propositions.
- Providing copywriting support for both internal & external communications.
- Managing the production of branded materials.
- Taking a leading role in a programme of branch signage upgrades.
- Supporting the Head of Brand & Communications in ad hoc marketing & communications activity.
As the ideal candidate for the role of Marketing & Communications Manager, you will have experience of the full marketing mix, have experience of the retail environment, be able to demonstrate innovation & creativity whilst managing a wide and varied workload.