Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Account Manager
- Manage and deliver online reputation management projects within an exciting Agency environment
- Define scope, recommend approach, manage tactical execution of strategy and project plan for multiple accounts
- Develop and take ownership of search and social media campaigns and manage the resource requirements of ongoing projects
- Project manage web build & film projects liaising with a host of developers
- Direct internal strategy teams in their research, analysis, and extraction of insights for client deliverables
- Provide continuous engagement support for client accounts during execution
- Create reports summarising results and present to clients
- Monitor trends in new technology, search, and social media and determine potential applications for clients
The successful Digital Account Manager will ideally have worked in an Agency environment and be keen to work in London. Candidates will benefit from showing the following attributes:
- Passion for online communications
- Be able to analyse clients' challenges and develop strategies to solve them
- Possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Have the ability to analyse metric data and convey recommendations appropriately
- Be analytically and strategically minded, self motivated, focused
- Be organised with the ability to manage your own workload
- Be able to work with and communicate effectively
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and excellent presentation skills
Our client is a fast growing online communications Agency who are innovative and working with a number of exciting clients. A great work culture and new opportunity for a Digital Account Manager to be based in London.
£30,000 - £35,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13317935
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.