Sorry, this job is no longer available
PR Account Director - B2B Tech
The successful candidate will:
* Drive the creativity and strategic process of client accounts.
* Gain a full understanding of every client's business, industry and competitors and actively use this knowledge to create new commercial opportunities.
* Contribute to writing and media relations work with national, regional, trade and consumer media.
* Direct and manage the Account Management Team to ensure all objectives are met.
* Minimum 6 years' agency experience managing B2B technology clients.
* Understanding of digital marketing practices including social media, search, planning and creative.
* Proven track record in successful media relations, effective pitching and event management.
* A strong understanding of the media, editorial requirements and what 'makes' a story.
* A wide network of national technology and business contacts across a broad spectrum of media.
Salary: £40-50k depending on experience. Plus benefits and bonus scheme.
If you are forward thinking and thrive on challenging yourself as well as a team, this is the role for you!
Send your CV to email@example.com for more information.