Sorry, this job is no longer available
Online Content Operations Manager - London agency - £45k
The successful candidate will work across the client's portfolio with focus on a key client. You will be an integral member of the team and required to manage the content release process, analyse content problems and liaise with the creative and technical teams to ensure best practice on relevant platforms.
* Good understanding of Content Management Systems (preferably Adobe CQ5).
* Excellent troubleshooting skills, including the ability to identify issues with the CMS or content to be deployed.
* Basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS, simple layout skills and component configuration within a CMS.
* Ability to forge strong relationships with clients and their partners.
* Proficient in relevant Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, MS Project).
Salary: £40-45k depending on experience (plus excellent benefits).
If this sounds like an ideal role, apply now! Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.