Sorry, this job is no longer available
Lead Community Manager - Top London Agency - Up to £40k
They are looking for a Lead Community Manager to develop, lead and manage social media activity across a portfolio of iconic brands. The successful candidate will work in the social team alongside two community managers and will report directly to the 'Head of Conversation'.
* Manage and maintain conversations in the social space in both scheduled and real-time.
* Generation of weekly reports across a number of brands.
* Contributing to the social strategy alongside planning.
* Making recommendations and generating ideas as well as sharing knowledge and insight.
* 3-5 years experience in a community management/social media role.
* A strong understanding of multiple social platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
* Experience using social listening tools to generate insight. (hootsuite, radian 6, sysomos)
* Experience managing FMCG & Consumer electronics would be a plus!
* A marketing background is preferred.
Salary - £33k+ depending on experience.
If you're a commercial and collaborative individual, this is the role for you! Send your CVs to email@example.com for more information.