Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Marketing Manager
Key responsibilities will include:
- Executing the firm's online marketing strategy, including managing multiple work streams across PPC, SEO, online partnerships & affiliates, content development and social networks.
- Ensuring a high level of quality, consistency and compatibility with core brand values across all channels and marketing initiatives undertaken - including direct involvement in approving copy and creative.
- Identifying appropriate KPIs for measuring and monitoring the performance of the various channels and performing in-depth analyses as needed for evaluating performance, including building models in Excel.
- Managing external partners and service providers as needed - including identifying available providers, evaluating their suitability, negotiating their terms, and overseeing their execution.
- Regularly monitoring and reporting to management on initiatives in both quantitative and qualitative terms.
- Contributing to offline branding and marketing initiatives as needed from time to tim
- The Digital Marketing Manager will have previous experience of managing multiple work streams across PPC, SEO, online partnerships & affiliates, content development and social networks.
- A strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Proven ability to manage senior stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- An ongoing commitment to providing a market leading service for internal stakeholders and for our international community.
A global leading Digital business based in London
£45,000 - £60,000 plus bonus and benefits
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13303781
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.