PR Account Executive - Consumer
This a first class career opportunity for a consumer focused PR Account Executive to join the PR team of a prestigious and successful agency.
This agency works with a raft of national and international clients, some of which are iconic brands and without question, will add value to your career and personal aspirations. You will have the support of a very experienced team and your key responsibility will be ensuring continuous high levels of media coverage across a range of on and offline landscapes for your clients.
Needless to say, you will need strong media relations skills and have a passion for securing coverage for your clients. You will also take responsibility for high profile lifestyle campaigns as well as managing product launches and key events. On a day to day basis, you will be seeking relevant opportunities for clients, dealing with the media both proactively and reactively, writing press releases and copy and supporting team members with event coordination and management as well as general administration.
To be considered for this role you should have between twelve to eighteen months PR and social media experience combined with strong media relations skills. Agency or in-house consumer focused experience is absolutely essential and some knowledge of working with FMCG clients is advantageous. You will be creative, with an eye for a story and possess exceptional writing and communication skills.
Moreover, you should be able to work both independently and as part of a large team, and be self-motivated, driven, and positive. This agency values developing its staff, so if you're looking for a top draw opportunity with a distinguished agency, look no further! Send your CV to Simon or Sara at email@example.com, or call 0161 425 7352 for further details.
- 12 October 2013
- 12 November 2013
- 26014 (SP)
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Integrated Agency, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Consumer Goods
- Account Management, Brand Management, Campaign Management, Communications, Copywriting, Public Relations
- Junior / Exec Level
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Public Relations Agency jobs in Cheshire
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Public Relations Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Cheshire
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Public Relations Integrated Agency jobs in Cheshire
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Public Relations Client Side / In-house jobs in Cheshire
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Public Relations Consumer Goods jobs in Cheshire