Sorry, this job is no longer available
German Senior Search Planner/Junior Account Manager – Global Media Agency
One of the world’s largest International Digital Marketing Agency’s with offices around the globe. This international agency help client’s use data from search engine marketing (SEM) and other digital platforms to turn critical audience insights into action and move their clients business forward. Digital Marketing services include Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Display/Behavioural Targeting, Social Advertising, Mobile Marketing and more.
This Global Media Agency collaborates closely with their sister agencies to deliver seamless digital marketing solutions to some of the world’s leading brands including HP, Hertz, Levis, NikeStore, Easyjet and Monster, among others.
Clients turn to the agency for superior account management, deep insights, flawless execution and continual management of their search marketing campaigns.
Due to rapid growth and new client wins they are seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Senior Planner/Junior Account Manager. Reporting to a Senior Account Manager, this person will be responsible for building and managing ongoing client and partner relationships, supporting the management of account executives and working with the execution teams to deliver international campaigns across PPC, Social Advertising, Affiliates & Display. The Senior Planner/Junior Account Manager will support the Account Manager in delivering the execution of client strategies while meeting and exceeding their client's daily, short and long term objectives.
Strategic Account Management
- Provide daily account management via phone, email and/or direct contact with clients, advertising, content, & management teams
- Present and communicate campaign plans and report on results to clients,
- Act as liaison between clients, partner agencies, execution team and management to ensure flawless communications and program execution
- Provide, management, and guidance to team of Account Planners
- Work with Account Manager and clients to set specific campaign ROI/budget goals
- Analyse ongoing results to identify campaign trends and key insights to help meet and exceed client goals
- Continuously recommend ideas/strategies/tactics and formulate campaign optimization plans
- Execute campaign activity across multiple digital performance channels (PPC, Social, Display)
- 1.5+ years of work experience managing online marketing/advertising accounts across PPC & other biddable media
- Fluent German language skills to business level
- Have experience of implementing and optimizing activity within campaign management tools.
- Possess general knowledge of direct marketing principles and strategies
- Have presentation, communication and listening skills
- Be confident in analysing and acting on marketing data
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - email@example.com
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 463 8692/07860 776 095
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary.