Sorry, this job is no longer available
Director of Professional Services – Leading Digital Marketing Software
A global leader in integrated marketing software & solutions allowing marketers to successfully navigate the changing role of marketing by taking control of budgets and spending, eliminating internal silos with streamlined workflows, and executing innovative multi-channel campaigns to drive measureable ROI.
With offices across Europe and clients across the globe the Applications Team at this incredible company enable marketers to deliver highly targeted, consistent and personalised marketing campaigns that are integrated across all channels. Customers can further benefit from powerful data warehousing and big data analytics for deeper customer engagement. This powerful combination gives businesses a competitive edge in a world where data is exploding and marketing itself is changing, serving as a blueprint for creating optimal customer experiences.
As the company continues to grow at an exceptional rate, they are looking for a successful, experienced and motivated director to run our Professional Services Team which supports the design and delivery and installation of client solutions.
Having worked in a similar environment selling solutions to marketing and business users or digital marketing or agency environment the candidate will have proven leadership skills together with a strong background in the management and growth of Professional Services revenue and margin.
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for managing PS orders, revenue and profit, engagement planning, staffing, quality and execution, client satisfaction and relationship management. The Professional Services Director leads a team of product focused Professional Service leaders and consultants in the delivery of Integrated Marketing Management software solutions.
The Professional Services Director reports directly to the Managing Director / Country Manager UK&I, with direct responsibility for:
- Inspire, lead and motivate the Professional Services team (30+ staff)
- Providing thought leadership and subject matter expertise to the PS Practice, helping to articulate and deploy the strategy as it relates to Professional Services in the UK and Ireland organisation, providing pre-sales and post sales consulting services to client organisations.
- Developing business plans and offers support and guidance to PS Senior Partner as it relates to sales support and resource management (people, tools, methodologies, and processes).
- Leveraging and maintaining Local PS resources, EMEA PS Resources, Off-shore resources, Near-shore resources, Contractors and external Partner relationships in order to meet customer demands.
- Overall responsibility for the recruitment, development and retention of PS associates together with the fostering of a culture of knowledge sharing and asset generation and capture.
- Providing input and recommendations to the International Teradata Professional Services Practice.
- Contributing to the development of new techniques, models, and plans within areas of expertise.
- Excellent Knowledge of marketing applications namely Marketing Resource
- Management, Campaign Management and Email/ Digital Marketing Applications.
- Minimum of ten years as an internal or external consultant with broad exposure and experience in a variety of circumstances.
- Demonstrate ability to manage a successful PS business and P&L supported by a successful history of accomplishment. Assume personal responsibility for achieving business results.
- Hands on management experience with proven ability to develop and integrate plans.
- Proven experience of leading technical resources in a team management
- Ability to think strategically and to transform strategy into results.
- Customer Service Orientation by maintaining ongoing relationships with clients to support a strong relationship, mutual understanding, and meeting of their needs and repeat business.
- Seize emerging opportunities in a rapidly changing ambiguous environment.
- Think strategically by critically evaluating, synthesizing and interrelating information from internal and external sources when solving problems and making decisions.
- Comfortable working in a high growth company with expectations of 25%+ growth rate
- Strong personality with the ability to inspire teams through knowledge and drive
- High level digital marketing experience and ability to evangelise and speak with conviction
- Passionate about technology and the industry
- Master degree in Business or Computer Science/Digital Marketing
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - email@example.com
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 463 8692/07860 776095
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary.