Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Brand Strategist
Are you a senior level Brand Strategist with at least 10 years experience in brand strategy, marketing, product & service innovation looking for a new challenge?
We need a seasoned brand expert to join the small London team. Headquartered in the US, OTX, is a global strategic consultancy in the core areas of marketing communications, channel planning, digital & social strategy and product & service innovation. We are the Global innovation center for Ipsos working for blue-chip clients in key categories. You will be among a mix of brand strategists, researchers, digital innovators and industrial design / innovation experts: working together in a cross-disciplined way to help clients solve business issues.
With a background as a brand strategist / planner in a communications or media company, our ideal candidate will be equally skilled at:
- Designing and interpreting a wide range of qualitative research.
- An interest in evolving research techniques.
- Experience in making not only advertising recommendations but more broadly, holistic marketing communications and innovation strategies.
- Business development / new business experience and enthusiasm. You will be leading the charge, with your team, on building the business with existing and new clients.
- Self-sufficiency and account management skills
- An affinity with and understanding of quantitative research. You are not the team specialist on this and it is not your core responsibility. But this is a method-agnostic team where we work in pairs, in order to break down traditional barriers between qualitative & quantitative methods. You will need to be comfortable and happy deriving your brand recommendations from a blend of quant and qualitative data.
- A grown-up approach to the necessary internal diplomacy required in a large global company and a willingness to engage.
Highly sought after by candidates, entry to this team is for the very few with the right kind of skills and interests. You’ll be joining an easy going but passionate team that holds excellence as point of entry. If you think that you would be a strong addition to our team, please do not hesitate to apply.
Due to the likely volume of applications, we are only be able to contact candidates who we feel have the right skill mix and are UK permanent residents with the right to work in the UK.