Sorry, this job is no longer available
Communications Planner £50-60k + bens. If you’re a Planner with a CRM focus who wants to work on some leading brands, then this global agency would like to talk to you.
This DM/Digital agency has the most amazing client list with some top international names across a broad range of sectors.
Communications Planner – The Role
- You’ll work across everything from big idea campaigns to tactical customer communications using a broad range of communications from direct marketing to social engagement strategies.
- You’ll develop creative and strategic Communications and build genuinely engaging customer journeys that generate measurable results and provide real consultancy value to the client.
- You’ll apply your CRM knowledge, working with data planners to contribute to targeting strategy and help refine the effectiveness of Communications.
Communications Planner – Skills and Experience Needed
- You’ve gained your planning experience within Direct/CRM agencies and understand how to leverage relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Whilst you’re familiar with different CRM, email and database platforms you’re experienced in planning fully integrated strategies.
- You’re used to briefing creative and inspiring the best work.
If you’d like to be taking the lead in developing powerful strategies for a range of blue chip clients and you’ve got the skills this leading agency is looking for, then click APPLY and send me your CV now.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.