Sorry, this job is no longer available
Comms Manager- exclusive entertainment accounts- £36000
It is a very client facing role where your time will be spent equally across a world-wide publisher and a leading entertainment brand, creating and then presenting big budget comms plans. If you want to be part of one of the biggest award winning media agencies and make your mark, this is the role for you!
- Create BIG budget comms plans, with a true insight for delivering against client media objectives
- Defining and then presenting the comms strategy to the clients
- Be the first point of contact with these award winning brands
- Making sure that targets are always met and new ones are generated to ensure innovation and progression
- Ensure the smooth running of the comms plan and that all team members are constantly updated with new insights and information
The Right Person
- Previous management experience within a media agency environment
- A true understanding of planning across a multi- channel media landscape
- Experienced in developing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Must be a first class strategic planner but also a confident presenter
- Able to use research tools such as TGI, BARB, Comscore and AdDynamix
- A true passion for entertainment and media
This TOP 5 global media agency are currently looking for a talented Media Manager to join their impressive specialist entertainment team. You will be working with an enviable client list and for a company that has had unbelievably rapid growth over the past 5 years. There is massive room for career progression at this award winning media agency and the offices are located in central London which means unbeatable transport links. You will be joining truly bright and inquisitive people who want to develop and grow, whilst still staying at the top of their industry.
This cracking opportunity is perfect for someone who wants to join a passionate and driven team, which have a second to known reputation within the media industry.
Apply now for this Media Manager Role