Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
My client promotes and protects the value of copyright. They are a licensed organisation to play, perform or make available copyright music on behalf of their members and those of overseas societies, distributing the royalties to them fairly and efficiently.
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their Marketing Division. You will be responsible for driving through digital activity to provide a world class online experience for my client and their associated brands via digital marketing and web expertise.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Senior Digital Marketing Executive include:
* Provide the business with best practice knowledge on digital marketing including, but not limited to, trackable campaigns both on and offline, SEM, Social Media, mobile marketing and Email
* Take day to day ownership of the Digital Marketing strategy and approach; communicate business wide and action, as appropriate.
* Proactively manage all digital marketing campaigns across all channels
* Support the Web Manager with daily content and functional updates to the website, within brand guidelines
* Work with the Web Manager to provide the business with timely and insightful analytic reports on all forms of digital marketing, website, application and intranet performance.
Key tributes of the Senior Digital Marketing Executive include:
* A few years' experience in a commercial digital marketing business
* Experience of running large social media campaigns that drive engagement
* Experience of SEO, mobile/affiliate and email marketing (including build and design)
* Experience of managing CMS including MS Sharepoint 2007 and Wordpress
* Experience of usability and accessibility best practice
* Proficient user of MS Office products, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Acrobat and competent in HTML and CSS
* Excellent understanding of analytic tools including Google Analytics, Web Trends and Microsoft Excel
* Technical knowledge
To apply for the Senior Digital Marketing Executive role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 253 1054 etx. 173