Sorry, this job is no longer available
Our client is an Innovation and Strategy Agency based in central London. They work across a number of sectors (Tech, Telecoms, Media, Health / Wellness). The Senior Innovation Director they are looking for is going to help them drive Innovation as a business area, helping craft new Brand, Product and Service Innovations for their clients.
The Senior Innovation Director will occupy a leadership role within the business, working directly with the MD. The position offers an ideal opportunity for an individual to put their distinct stamp on a growing business.
You will have:
* Responsibility for the overall management and quality of projects. You will be responsible for producing top-quality outputs resulting in outstanding new products and services for the agency’s clients.
* A fundamental understanding of Proposition Development.
* Had exposure to insight generation leading to innovative solutions.
* Possess a strong understanding of the Innovation ‘funnel’ and the feasibility of implementing ideas.
Candidates with backgrounds in Innovation and Strategy consultancies or agencies will be particularly welcome.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have substantial experience working in an agency with a focus on delivering innovative and stimulating work, while also engaging with Qualitative Research to generate the insights that will lead to new products and services
* Have exposure to at least one of the following sectors: TMT, Pharmaceutical (OTC), Transport/Leisure in an Innovation and Strategy capacity
* Possess excellent New Business Development skills – you will be responsible for generating new clients and projects
* Display an ability to think creatively and utilise others’ research to generate innovative and commercially successful projects for a wide-range of clients in different sectors
The candidate that this would be an ideal role for would be someone currently working in a senior role within a larger Innovation practice who would like to ‘own’ their own IP in a more personal manner. Candidates with excellent networking skills and strong proposition development skills are especially welcome.
Senior Innovation Director / Innovation & Strategy Agency / central London / £80K to £100K depending on experience