Sorry, this job is no longer available
Email Marketing exec
- Daily contact with key clients to manage email marketing campaigns
- Understanding and deploying best practice email expertise
- Monitoring email campaign transmission, delivery and response
- Managing multiple email cells to ensure timely delivery fitting within clients campaign schedules
- Making recommendations to clients on ways to improve their campaign performance
- Presenting to the client
A graduate with 1+ years experience, basic HTML and CSS skills with a desire to learn more. Great attention to detail and task management, aptitude for creativity and branding principles. Above all, you must have a strong work ethic, be hardworking and a good communicator. A passion for digital marketing is essential.
Leading digital marketing agency based in the north west offering the following services:
- Online tracking and web analytics
- Data services such as segmentation and profiling, data capture and cleanse, data integration and sourcing third party data
- Email and SMS marketing
- PPC and SEO
- Usability and Accessibility
- Creative development
£15,000-£19,000 plus 5 weeks holiday, pension and health
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13268057
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.