Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Research Analyst
- Leading day-to-day project management for projects with minimal support from senior members of the team.
- Key project management activities include:
- Client briefing and management
- Regular client communication regarding progress / issue resolution
- Setting up questionnaires, working closely with senior team members to advise on optimal design
- Data checking and reporting (specifying report needs, charting, formatting, data checking). This may involve directly doing the work and/or managing/checking work outsourced to a 3rd party.
- Delivering insight to clients with minimal support from senior members of the team
- Providing high quality client service and developing long term, positive relationships and sharing knowledge with the wider team.
The successful Senior Research Analyst will need to show a number of key skills and qualities to be hired. Ideally they will have prior working exposure to the industry, be able to work in London and it will benefit them show a number of the following key attributes:
- To be a self-starter
- To be able to analyse data and translate these into insights and conclusions
- To perform work accurately and effectively with attention to detail
- To have confidence in presenting internally and externally
- Great project management skills
- To be excellent at building relationships
- A genuine passion and curiosity for online research and analytics
- Knowledge and understanding of advertising and media
- To be literate and proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Our client is a leading Publishing business who specialise in market information. They are looking to expand in their London office with the key hire of a Senior Research Analyst. Due to their leading presence in the market they work well known brands including Google, Twitter and Mediacom and Ebay
£30,000 and £40,000 and bonus.
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13327809
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.