Sorry, this job is no longer available
User Experience Manager
The User Experience Manager across Insurance based in London will need to be able to:
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of business commercials, return on investment and marketing metrics
- Quickly understand the whole project and the business objectives
- Discover, understand and communicate our website visitor's requirements, needs and desires
- Ability to work with design and marketing teams in a collaborative, dynamic environment
- Fluent communication skills. You must be able to explain and get buy-in on abstract concepts like block diagrams to team members
- Planning and facilitating workshops and focus groups
- Act as the customer advocate
- Rapidly develop a user experience strategy, based upon available research, whilst benefiting the business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to produce UX deliverables from the main areas of responsibility of UX
- Business Analysis - Business & User Requirements Gathering, Stakeholder Workshops, Prioritisation and Scoping
- Information Architecture - Personas, User Journeys, Concept maps, Sitemaps / Process flows, Wireframes, Prototypes
- Usability - Formal usability testing, I
A truly exciting role with an unparalleled amount of scope across a large blue chip organisation. The User Experience Manager for one of the largest and best renowned Insurance businesses based in London
£40,000 - £45,000 plus bonus and benefits
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13327480
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.