Sorry, this job is no longer available
Group Account Director - Gaming Brand - EMEA
* As a Group Account Director you will oversee a team of 7 and you will be responsible for leading the media output for a prestigious gaming brand.
* You will have a digitally centric approach to comms planning and you will also be competent at fostering senior level client relationships
* As a Group Account Director you will lead from the front when it comes to driving innovative thinking and response to media communications.
* You will be responsible for strategy and overseeing the implementation of media campaigns across 11 European markets, including having responsibility for the UK market as well.
* Working directly with the client you will act as a strategic guide and you will be up to date with digital trends and emerging technologies.
A widely recognised Global Media Agency part of an extremely successfully Media Agency Network. Known for their fantastic training and development of employees, this agency offers career progression and an excellent working culture.
* Experienced in media planning and buying; you are likely to come from a media agency or client side (if you have worked at an entertainment or gaming brand), where you will have been working across the UK and ideally International market places.
* A good knowledge across all media, with digital being of key importance.
* An interest in the gaming market.
Please submit your CV to apply or call Amanda on 0207 612 3842 to discuss further.