Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Project Manager
A technology and audience engagement specialists that deliver mobile apps for global brands are looking for an ambitious Digital Project Manager to join the team in London. As a digital Project manager you will be working on multiple projects with a very fast turnaround. This is a client facing role.
* Working with the sales team to take and understand project briefs
* Managing development budgets
* Translating the briefs into project plans for the App development and deployment.
* Working with developers, designers, technicians and clients to ensure delivery deadlines are met.
* Managing content and App review cycles
* Presenting App development progress to clients
Skills and experience required:
* Organised with exceptional time management skills
* Recent experience as a digital project manager
* A good problem solver and communicator
* Comfortable with technical subjects to explain them simply to clients
* Experience managing budgets will be desirable since
* Excellent attention to detail
* Self motivation and enthusiasm
* Good working knowledge of Apple OS X, iOS and Web browsers (desktop and mobile versions) especially Google Chrome, Safari and Firefox
* An understanding of cloud based services Google Apps for Business including Gmail and Drive as well as Box
This is a great opportunity to work in an innovative company who have a unique angle and approach to technology. As a project manager you will have great career development opportunities and work with a great team. For more info, apply now!This advert was posted by Propel - an award winning recruitment consultancy supporting marketing, advertising and technology in the digital world. We match talented professionals with opportunities from digital employers, be they industry stalwarts or the next big thing. Overall, we make talent count.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.