Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Manager - Digital
An awarding winning independent integrated agency is looking for digital account manager to join their growing team in London. As an account manager you will be working on a range of global accounts delivering creative digital campaigns and builds. You will support their digital online marketing efforts across the B2B & B2C sector, assisting with project implementation and day-to-day tasks across the whole account.
Key responsibilities include:
* Build strong personal relationships with the clients
* Deliver digital marketing solutions
* Provide oversight, project management, optimization and recommendations on assigned client digital campaigns
* Deliver projects through prioritising tasks and work within tight deadlines across a number brands and multiple stakeholders
* Work a part of wider team responsibility for client management and liaisons
* Management of multiple clients and projects from initial business case stage to post live upgrades.
* Manage design schedules and web requirements in accordance with internal processes
Skills and experience required:
* Experience in managing the scoping and implementation digital, web based technical projects
* Experience within a digital agency environment
* Project management: ability to juggle multiple projects effectively
* Digital marketing and communications knowledge, preferably across User Experience, SEO, CMS
* Excellent organisation, presentation & Client management skills
* An innovative thinker
This is a great opportunity to be a part of an established agency and team working on global clients. The agency is fast paced, fun and delivers some great work! For more info, apply now! This advert was posted by Propel - an award winning recruitment consultancy supporting marketing, advertising and technology in the digital world. We match talented professionals with opportunities from digital employers, be they industry stalwarts or the next big thing. Overall, we make talent count.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.