Sorry, this job is no longer available
A leading international design agency based in central London are looking for a Senior Strategist to join their expanding team. This role requires an exceptionally high standard of analytical and strategic thinking, impressive commercial acumen and the ability to deliver strategic rationale with strong, seamless logic. You will be an expert working on FMCG and brand packaging projects with intense knowledge of that sector, and be passionate about consumer insight and customer journeys.
- Leading the strategic approach on projects including brand essence and positioning development, brand architecture, and brand and design semiotic deconstructions
- Researching and leading knowledge on consumer insights and consumer portraits
- Communications campaign planning across integrated multiple media platforms
- Name development, tagline development and copywriting
- Working with the design and project management teams providing planning and strategy support on existing projects
- Leading strategic thinking on pitches and client-facing meetings/sessions
- Identifying potential growth and new business opportunities with both existing and new clients.
You must have extensive experience as a Brand Strategist within a similar environment, with a proven track record working on Global, US and European branding and packaging design for industry leading agencies and proven new business pitch wins. You will demonstrate a flexible and adaptive approach to thinking and doing, be an excellent communicator and presenter, and have the ability to convey conceptual ideas clearly. Working as an integral part of the team, you will have the ability to motivate and inspire to integrate broader team input into strategy, while being responsible for and mentoring two junior team members.
If this is you and you are looking to be a key part in a growing, innovative agency please email your CV today.