Junior Account Director/Senior Account Manager.
Our Client - an independent creative agency with offices worldwide is looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager with a strong digital focus (with recent agency experience) to work on a global client. The agency whose people are drawn from every discipline, delivers an award winning service to their clients. They passionately believe in the creative power of the mind and the transformational value of experiences. They create effective engagement through experiences, helping to build relationships between people, brands, products and services. They are constantly evolving in response to their clients' ever changing needs.
This is to work on Global Exhibition Programme. This entails design, content management and implementation of the three-dimensional at exhibitions and tradeshows worldwide. You will also be involved in a global brand identity through an updated visual language creating greater cut-through and visibility across communications. The work has developed in different areas of activity, from digital campaigns and projects to supporting sponsorship activation.
They are looking an experienced Senior Account Manager with a strong digital focus (with recent agency experience). Within the role you will be heading up client projects, owning client relationships and be expected to act as an ambassador for the company in general.
Using your strong digital experience you will be able to provide expert advice to both clients and the internal team in order to further digital strategies and opportunities. Coupled with this digital experience you will also have developed integrated campaigns, from defining the brief through to campaign go live
- Responsible for day to day management and key client contact for relevant business areas.
- Liaise effectively with Project Managers to deliver projects / campaigns on time and on budget. Ensuring clients are kept up to date and aware of progress / issues.
- Ability to write effective, compelling project briefs, presentations and proposals.
- Demonstrate successful management and delivery ensuring project reflects the brief and meets client/brand objectives.
- Ability to develop and sustain valuable client relationships.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of clients expectations and business metrics and channel Imagination's activity to achieve these aims
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to develop compelling strategies for projects.
- Effectively manage a portfolio of projects at one time.
- Strong understanding of brand(s), products and competitive environment.
- Strong understanding of business environment and issues.
- Understanding of brand vision, values and positioning and look and style guidelines.
- Demonstrate clear point of view on client's brand strategy and be able to articulate how it contributes to the development of projects.
- Work with Digital Client Director to ensure agreed brand strategy and messages are effectively translated across all work undertaken.
About Red Sofa London
We’re a young, hungry recruitment agency specialising in the advertising and communications industry. Oh, and we’re based in London.